Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Is This Thing On?


Hello dear readers. It is I again, your humble pinniped servant and world traveler, Surf.

It has been some time since our last adventure. Let me adjust my settings of photographs and we shall discuss my loud, untimely disappearance.


This sign says "Arrivals" dear reader, I do apologize for the blur. My mentor does still have much to teach me.


Ah, yes. Here we are, a familiar hotel in a familiar borough of London. I cannot entirely explain my absence, only to say I did take the advice of my mentor and followed the passion in my briney heart. A seal of honor will never divulge certain things. What is important is that I have become wiser in matters of the heart, my grand paramour has set me free and I have once again joined my mentor in her travels.

Our adventures shall begin again on the morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment