Saturday, October 26, 2013

High Speed Sitting

We are now in Amsterdam my dear readers. By rail we traveled, my mentor leading me through security with ease to get on the Eurostar, first to Brussels for a connecting train, which then proceeded us at speed to Amsterdam herself.



It may not look like much, dear reader, but that darkness in which I take this mirrored photograph is the Chunnel. Oh that high speed connection between the UK and mainland Europe, through which we speed beneath the English Channel.


Another destination, another accommodation. This time, an apartment style lodging on Langestraat, Boogaard's.


Cozy, with a lovely street view.


And so, at Museumplein begins our taste of Amsterdam! I have much art to share with you, dear reader, and some wild weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment