Friday, November 1, 2013

A Return to Paris

Another day, another train to a new destination. An escape from Amsterdam and its wild weather and wilder ways. This is a return of a bittersweet nature to me, dear reader, for Paris is a city in which a lovely femme caught my heart, and I did abandon you our last adventure for the pursuit of passion and have hence become a wiser seal.



After a ride through the countryside of the Netherlands and Belgium, an arrivé sign at the Gare du Nord did seem so welcome.


And this, a most welcome, familiar, spectacular surprise, the view from the window of the salon of the apartment of which I shall be residing with my mentor.



Oh how she does sparkle, my Tour d'Eiffel, and shows with even more dazzling light through Paris skies, the city embraced with rain. Nothing is more lovely, in this humble pinniped's opinion, than Paris in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment