Thursday, April 7, 2011

Surf in London

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Surf. Please do not call me a stuffed animal, I am quite slim, and I am one hundred percent seal. I am a world traveler, having accompanied my mentor, who I will call Mrs M, on many journeys. It just so happens this is my photographic debut.

I have been in London most recently, in a quaint hotel in Earl's Court, in a room that overlooked a garden courtyard.

Big Ben is even bigger when you're a little seal!

If you must know, I am quite the purveyor of art. The Tate Modern was quite delightful.

Mrs M has suggested I limit myself to five photos at a time. "Leave them wanting more" says she. Also writing is quite the daunting task with flippers.

2 comments:

  1. Can't believe my eyes. I laughed myself silly. Does surf have a little Passport? Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my little gnome wants to join in the fun! Surf is living the life.

    ReplyDelete