Thursday, April 7, 2011

London, part the second

Ah, London. Land of fish and chips. I especially appreciate the fish.

As a learned seal of some years, I have come to appreciate certain historical sites. My mentor, Mrs. M, suggested that I tour the Tower of London.

These fellows have the right idea. Fur is quite warm and intimidating to others.

A cousin of mine sat as a model for the lions of Trafalgar Square. Can you not see the uncanny familial resemblance?

The theatrical arts are a love of mine, I do enjoy immersing myself in creative culture. As my mentor suggested, I took in a viewing of Billy Elliot at the Victoria Palace theatre. While I do have this image of myself at the venue, I do not have any of the stunning performance. This would have been terribly rude, of course, and I am not that kind of seal.

No comments:

Post a Comment